Monday, April 4, 2011

Color Block

Hey Readers,
I know I already posted something yesterday but I wanted to post a little something extra for being absent for so long. Yesterday I said that the bohemian trend is one of my favorites of Spring and it is but there is another trend that I am also having an affair with. That trend would be Color Blocking. I adore how sophisticated and utterly chic it looks when it's all put together. I've heard about the trend numerous of times but I think I fell in love with it when I laid eyes on the Louis Vuitton 2011 Spring collection. If you know what I'm talking about, which I know all you fashionista's out there do, then I know you're just as in love as I am. So take a look at some of the pics below and you tell me if cheating with this trend is a good as idea as I think it is. Hope you all have a great week!
-SandraRose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment