Friday, July 15, 2011

Electric Feel

Jason Wu, Fall 2011 Show
DVF, Fall 2011 Show
                                                 Preen, Fall 2011 Show

Hey Everyone!
Hope you all had an amazing week. Lately I've been feeling very excited for no particular reason. I usually get like that when something interesting is about to happen. In this case, nothing interesting is on my radar. I live a very boring life at times. So recently I was flipping through an issue of Harper's Bazaar when I came across the beautiful model Karlie Kloss in a cobalt blue dress. The dress was by Lanvin (one of favorite designers at the moment) and she looked absolutely stunning in it. The picture got me thinking about how much I've been seeing this color lately. It was featured in almost every runway show for Fall 11' and I just think the color is incredibly beautiful. It's an amazing hue that you can wear for fall and  carry into winter. It's an extremely powerful color, like red and has so much potential. It add's a pop of color to any outfit and can be worn in any way possible. From blazers to pumps, there's no doubting that this magnificent shade add's a bit of glamour and poise to almost any outfit as well. I'm honestly in love with it and as soon as I read the article in Bazaar, I dropped everything and headed straight to the mall. I might have came out of Pentagon City Mall with a breech in my spending limit for the month but it was so worth it. Because even if the color goes out of style, which I pray doesn't happen, I'll still be brave enough to leave the house in the color. And I'll rock it from head to stiletto. I hope you all have a great weekend and for ways to rock this color just check out my second blog, Fashion/Bubblegum ,they'll be something up there soon.
xoxo
Sandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment