Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heat Wave!!

Heat Wave!!

Heat Wave!! by ssalathe10 featuring stretch bracelets

Now, I love the hot weather just as much as anyone but when it comes to the point where you can't even breathe when you step outside, I put up my hands and surrender. Do to the extreme heat wave that's been sweeping the entire Midwest, I thought I'd share some of my favorite clothing I wear in order to stay cool. When you're dressing in the Summer, remember to wear light colored clothing and loose fabrics. Such as white, pastels and nudes. I love wearing a lot of cotton in the Summer because it doesn't tend stick to my body. Another big tip to remember in the Summer is to always drink plenty of water. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember to stay cool as much as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment