Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A touch of elegance.

Hey Everyone!
Hope all of you have been having an amazing week so far. Just want to give you all a heads up that Saturday is my 20th birthday so if you haven't wished my Happy B-Day, now's the time. I'm kidding but it's just a little surreal. It seems as if time has gone by without me knowing and there's suddenly this adult looking back at me in the mirror. Truth be told, I doubt I'll ever consider myself an adult because of how childish I can be at times. The very idea of being and adult seems like such a foreign concept to me. Anyways, this post is not about me. It's about elegant couture. There's something to be said about a beautifully, tasteful piece of clothing. Gone are the days of trashy fishnet stockings and distaste full mini skirts. They've been replaced with ornate designs and classic silhouettes that Grace Kelly herself would die for. I don't that elegance has left the building entirely but in this day and age, it's hard to locate it. Elegance and class are the building  blocks to truly looking sexy. Some people tend to think that being sexy means wearing fewer fabric and showing much more skin. Preferably to the point where you can locate a certain body part that should be kept under wraps. Remember ladies, sexy not trashy. So I end this post with a question, when does sexy become trashy? Is there a limit? Okay, so maybe two questions but it places the thought in your head, is your sexy trashy?
xoxo
Sandra Rose :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment