Friday, November 26, 2010

Do You Dream About Me?

Okay so this is my official entry, the other was a little warm up. So lately I've been having dreams of my ex. Let me tell a bit about him. He's basically the all american wonder boy. The one that makes my heart skip a thousand    beats and my legs go all shaky, yeah that;s the one. So I'm sure you're wondering why we broke up right? Well I guess things just weren't the same as they were when we first met. Basically the fire that was once was burning strong, burned out. Anyways I've been dreaming about him lately and it's making me think of old times and these emotions that I used to have are starting to resurface. It's not that I want him back I just think whenever I have a dream about someone it sort of sticks with me for weeks, sometimes even months. I don't know why that is but it's always been this way. I mean I could be dreaming about someone worse and have them in my head for months. So I guess complaining is something I shouldn't be doing right now. It's just it brings up all these memories that I buried deep down. Not that they were bad but lets just say all of them weren't fairy tales. Anyways he has a girlfriend now and giving him a call wouldn't be the smartest idea I've had. I guess I should wait it out and just go about my day and try to ignore it. Even though his gorgeous face keeps replaying in my mind like a bad pop song. Hopefully I don't have another dream about him because that would just delay him in my brain further, not good.

-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment