Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chunky Sweaters!!

Dear Readers,
Recently I did I little shopping at one of my favorite stores, Old Navy! I like to go there for casual dressing. Clothing I'd wear on a lazy Sunday or when I don't really feel like dressing up but still want to look good. I love their cardigans and have a million of them in my closet. So I must have spent about $130 total but came out with like five bags. So all in all, it was a good shopping day. Anyways, one of the trends I've been loving at the moment are the chunky sweaters. I feel that they are a fashion must for winter. You can wear them however big you want to and still look totally chic, I like to wear mine extra large. They are so much fun to wear and did I mention how incredibly comfy they are? So I must have bought like five of them when I took my little trip to ON but I wanted to share with you my favorite one of all.

This one was only $30 and is incredibly cozy. I bought another one in grey as well. I bought mine in large because the extra large was a bit to big. It's perfect for those incredibly cold days and living in D.C, we get those a lot. I love how it has that beautiful embroidery, it just screams ski trip. Not not I know how to ski but if I was invited to, this would be the sweater I'd take with me! I will this with jeggings or leggings along with my very chic motorcycle boots. It'd the perfect outfit to wear when you're just running errands and don't really feel like dressing up. Especially when it's below freezing outside, this is definitely the outfit for that. I will practically live in this sweater! So I just wanted to share that with you guys because I was so excited while I was ringing my things up I thought, I have to do a post about this. So there it is, no reason we have to sacrifice fashion just because it's cold outside.

-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment