Friday, December 17, 2010

My Top Picks In Make-up!!!

Dear Readers,
I've decided to put off this weeks Two-Way Friday until I get my new camera. It just seems stupid posting pictures of the the outfits rather than wearing them. So instead I've decided to do a list of my favorite make-up products. Now I don't usually wear make-up on a daily basis but when I do decided to wear it, these are top products on my list.

1. Neutrogena Mineral Sheer's Concealer 
            
Now I've tried a lot of concealers in the past and some have worked while others have not. But I've never tried anything that works as well as this one. On the days when I don't wear make-up, I usually just wear this. It covers everything from under eye circles to blemishes. It's a lifesaver on those days when I was up all night studying.






2. DiorShow Mascara 
 When I have a big event coming up like a birthday party or a dinner party this is my go to mascara. I love how it makes my eyes lashes look as if I'm wearing fake ones. They give my eyelashes a length I couldn't get with any other mascara.  I don't usually wear mascara but when I do, this is definitely my favorite.    












3. Mac Blush in Peaches
This is all I wear on those days where I don't really feel like wearing make-up. The color is perfect for my skin tone and always gives me a little glow. I've been wearing this blush since I was 15 and it never seems to fail. MAC is my favorite place to shop for make-up and has the coolest colors. This is definitely my favorite blush and probably will always be for many years to come.






4. Bare Minerals Foundation
   Now I hate to wear foundation. It always makes my pores feel clogged and I always feel like face dirty. So I've always been on the lookout for that perfect foundation that doesn't make my face feel that way. Then about four years ago, I discovered Bare Minerals. This foundation is so lightweight that one night I actually fell asleep with it on and didn't get a rash. It feels amazing and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing make-up. Plus it has incredible coverage and makes my skin look flawless. I adore this foundation and it will always be my go to product in my make-up bag.


5. Revlon's Just Bitten in Gothic 


 Now I'm sure you know by now that I love to wear red lipstick. It's my favorite color of lipstick to wear but I could never find a brand that didn't fade. Then one day while I was at CVS I stumbled upon this little product here. Now I have to admit, at first I was skeptical about wearing a lipstain because someone told me it's just like applying a marker to your lips. Well I decided to take a risk and was extremely happy I did because I absolutely love this product. At first when you apply it, it does have a tendency to feel like wearing a marker but then when you apply the balm, it feels like a lipstick. A lipstick that doesn't fade for many hours. I applied this once when I went out one night and when I came home, it was still on. I love it and the color is so rich, It's definitely one of my favorite products at the moment.

6.  Ponds Make-up Removing Towelettes 


Of course when it comes to make-up, you need an amazing make-up remover. It's always best to remove your make-up before you go to bed because leaving your make-up on can lead to clogged pores and acne. I have been using this product since I was 13 and love it. Not only does it remove make-up but imbedded dirt and oil as well. So your face is left with a fresh and clean feeling. Plus you don't even need water for this product. So it's perfect if your too tired or intoxicated. I have been using for 6 years and plan to use it for 16 more years to come.

-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment