Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Clark Kent Anyone?

Dear Reader,
What is it about bad boys that attract us to them? Better yet, what is it about assholes that attracts. Maybe it's just me but it seems as if I'm always falling for someone who's either taken, messed up, or a genuine asshole. I don't if there's something wrong with me if I'm just programed wrong. Maybe it's the fact that unavailable, demented, and total jerks of the world are more appealing than the available, angelic, nice ones. I have no idea only that I'm drawn to these losers. Well you see they don't turn out to be losers until you get to know them. Oh sure, at first they're sweeter than a new born baby but after awhile, they turn into the Anti Christ. It seems as if us women are programed to fall for these kinds of men but why? Why can't we be drawn to the charming men of the world. Why can't there be a sign on every guys forehead that tells us if they're bad or good? Cheating idiot or loyal sweetheart? So why do we keep coming back here if we know it's bad for us. Why do I keeping coming back here when I know it's bad for me? To be honest I have no idea. All I know is that when I see a hot guy with a Yamaha and a leather jacket, I swoon. Maybe it's the fact that bad boys have no limits, they're free. Maybe that's what I find appealing about them. Except that freedom always leads to a bad breakup and way too much Ben&Jerry's. All I know is that I have got to start picking better guys or I'm going to end up waking up and find myself living in a bad country song. I mean I'm a respectable girl who can easily date a good guy, so why don't I? Maybe I don;t know the difference, okay that's crap. I do know the difference it's just bad boys are more fun. They're more adventurous and know how to live life. Although all that adventure never ends well. T.V and movies don't help either. Who would want to date a Dan    Humphrey when you can date a Chuck Bass?  Well I guess that depends on who you ask, I'd choose Chuck Bass but then again that's why I'm in this mess. So instead of going for leather jackets and Yamaha's, I'll go
for argyle and glasses. Okay so maybe I don't exactly have to change my preference to nerds parsee but it wouldn't hurt, Clark Kent anyone? So I vow no more bad boys, how long do you think I'll last? It doesn't matter because if I don't I guess I'll better call CMT channel my new home because that's the way my life will end up, as one big country song.

-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment