Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little dose of designers :)

Dear Readers,
So I probably should have done a post solely dedicated to the new collection at H&M that features Lanvin but I didn't. Well I've I've been thinking, what the hell is wrong with me? I guess the only reason why I didn't want to do it was because everyone has already done it. So I've decided not to do it. Not that I'm not obsessing over Lanvin right now because I am. It's mainly all I talk about despite the fact that I didn't include it in my "To die for" Tuesday. Even though I'm just starting out in the blog scene and I'm still an amateur, I've decided to not be like everyone else and just do things the way I want. After all, it is my blog and no one else's correct? 
Good, glad we got that situated. So instead of doing another poet about Lanvin, I've decided to do one about two designers I'm obsessing over with right now. Some of you may not be very familiar with their names but that'll soon change. They just had their Spring 2011 shows in paris and I'm sure they were the talk of the city. Their pieces are both sweet and sophisticated but with a bit of edge to them. The first designer or I should say designers are named Johnny Talbot and Adrian Runhof.  They both come from different parts of the world, Johnny being from Nashville, TN and Adrian from Munich, Germany. But it was fashion that brought the two together in college where they met. Their pieces are cunning but maintain a sense of sophistication to them. They were named "ones to watch" by WWD in Paris after their 09/10  fall and winter collection. I'm so excited to see what they come up with next as I'm sure it will be as magical as the rest of their collections. 
The next designer is Cacharel. It was created by Jean Bousquet in the mid 60's when one of Jean's fitted and printed shirts for woman became known as 'fashion". Now the company is being run by the New Creative Director, Cedric Charlier. The collections are somewhat girly and flirty with a ton of floral patterns. I'm absolutely in love with these pieces and can't wait for their next collections. These designers are too brilliant for words and I'm sure we're to see their pieces on everyone in the future. Before you know it, Cacharel and Talbot Runhof will be just as famous as Chanel and Prada. I look forward to that day! 

Cacharel












































Talbot Runhof


No comments:

Post a Comment