Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"To die for" Tuesday

Dear Readers,
I've got an amazing idea, among others. I've decided that on Tuesdays I'll be listing some of the things that I'm obsessed with at the moment. In other words, things that I think are "to die for"at the. Hence the name "to die for" Tuesdays. So I've posted the pics below along with a brief description why I'm obsessing over it. Hope you like!!


1. Sam Edelman Spiked Heels
Now this is one of my favorites right now. I'm absolutely in love with theses heels and literally have it as my background to my laptop. I love the fact that it's over the edge but it still keeps a feminine vibe to it. Now they may not be the heels you wear to church but they're definitely the heels to wear right now. Number one on my Christmas list!






3. Vivi Randozzo Silver Leaf Headpiece 
I have been beyond obsessed with Vivi Randazzo's headpieces ever since I saw them on Champagne and Marshmallows. Especially this piece which I wear with almost everything. Thats the thing I love about her pieces. They're subtle but with a bit of an angelic edge to them so you can wear them with practically anything. The whole hippie/rock-star look is definitely one of my many favorite trends and this is definitely a key piece to pull it off. Check out Vivi's many other headpieces at www.ViviRandazzo.com
                                                                                     FYI, that's not me up top, it's the model.

                                                                            
                                                                          4. Chloe Sevigny for Open Ceremony Leopard Cardi
This cardi is "to die for". I'm head over heels in love with it at the moment which probably means somewhere in the next month or so, I'll be completely sick of it. Until then, it's my go to cardigan. I feel when it comes to leopard prints you have to be subtle or else you'll just come out looking trashy and skanky. So my theory is to just wear one thing that's leopard and one thing only. Such as a hat, stockings, scarf, or a cute cardi like this one. I wear mine with a white tank, bandage skirt and knee highs. Maybe I'll choose this for the this weeks Two-Way Friday, we'll see.






4. Forever Twenty-One Rings
I've always been in love with Forever Twenty-One's jewlery and their rings are no exception. I love the fact how all of their pieces look completely vintage, as if I just bought them at a vintage shop. Plus they come at such an amazing price. I bought four beautiful rings for only $10. DEAL ALERT!! I wear theses with everything and it's safe to say, I'm absolutely obsessed!




5. Leather Shorts
I'm seeing these on everyone lately and I'm adoring them. I especially love the ones I bought at ASOS to the left. I love how it's sweet with an edge. They're definitely a key piece to pulling off an edgy look. I usually wear mine with tights but if you want to pull off a sexy look, you can wear them without or with knee highs. Can you say OBSESSED?? :)



Hope you liked!!
-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment