Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling Inspired

Dear Readers,
So whenever I'm needing some inspiration for creating a new outfit I just head online and scope out some of the best fashion blogs. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Rumi Neely and wish I could live in her wardrobe. Although the visual of that thought just makes me laugh hysterically. So maybe living in Rumi's closet isn't a sensible one but a girl can dream. Lately I've been obsessing over the whole mod inspired look. I love stripes and cropped cable knit sweaters. They're my absolute favorite look right now and I just adore including them into my outfits. When I'm creating a new outfit it's all about being inspired. Whether it's a song that I here on the radio or glimpse of model in Vogue, I'm always on the hunt for inspiration. So here are a couple of things that have inspired me to create some amazing outfits. Hopefully they'll inspire you to create something as amazing and gorge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment