Monday, January 24, 2011

Shooting For Classic

Dear Readers,
I'm always on the lookout for the next big trend and also what's comfortable because as much as I love to dress up, I also like to be comfortable. It's kind of hard to be comfortable and trendy all at the same time but I think I've found a solution. Yes, I have found a trend that is both fabulous and comfy. If you're a classic movie fanatic like I am then you're pretty familiar with the one and only Miss Katherine Hepburn. The woman is and always will be a trendsetter till this very day. She was the only one brave enough to wear pants when everyone else around her was wearing dresses. She is the one who made "the trouser" an iconic piece of fashion till this very day. Thus bringing me to the reason of this post. Trousers are as trendy as they are comfy. If you're looking to pull off a masculine vibe just tuck a button up mens shirt in a pair of tan trousers and pull the look together with some black pumps. Alas, you've got a fabulous new outfit and it didn't even take hours to find. Or if you're going for an  equestrian look just pair the trousers with a aviator cape or add some lace to it. Pull the entire look together with some killer riding boots and you're all set for a day at the stables. Although to be honest, I doubt you'll want to get even near a stable in that amazing outfit. Anyways, it seems that "the trouser" is here to stay and to be frank, I'm completely filled with elation!

No comments:

Post a Comment