Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kardashian Takeover

Dear Readers,
Silly Bandz are becoming one of the latest trends worldwide, who would have thought? Now at first, I had no idea what Silly Bandz were until my 7 year old cousin let me in on the little secret. Till this day I thank her for informing me because I never leave the house without at least seven on my wrist. Not only are they adorably cute but they make an excellent hair tie. With all the cute shapes and colors, you too will find yourself buying a couple of packs of this popular new trend. It seems that I am not the only person who finds Silly Bandz as fabulous. It seems Miss Kim Kardashian thinks so too! The brown-eyed-beauty has took it upon herself to create her own line of Silly Bandz. The funky bracelets come in a variety of shapes and colors including her perfume bottle, the DASH logo and even silhouettes of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. I honestly think these are just "to die for" and can not wait to get my hands on a pair. I'm sure girls of all ages feel the same way as I do and I'm sure they will be seen everywhere if not on everyone. What do you think? Do you think these are a brilliant idea or just another lame idea a celebrity had? Either way, the Kardashians are definitely broadening their horizons when it comes to fashion!                

No comments:

Post a Comment