Monday, January 31, 2011

Waste

Dear Readers,
BIG NEWS!! Okay so I've discovered something that is going to make any fashionistas head spin. All of you know how much I love H&M, who doesn't? They have amazing pieces and collections for everyones taste. Honestly, I never walk into an H&M without coming out with at least one bag. Their clothes are both timeless and beautiful, among other things. Plus, thanks to their collaboration with Lanvin, I've grown to adore them even more. If that's even possible. Well recently I have found out that H&M will be creating a line called Waste, that will be specializing in left over pieces from the recent Lanvin Collection. Last year the store threw away tons of it's unsold clothes in New York. I think this is a brilliant idea and will sure to be just as big as Lanvin <3 H&M. The collection will consist of 10 pieces and will be hitting stores sometime in February. Not only is this an amazing idea but it's a great way to go green. Not to mention a fashionable way to go green and here we thought we'd have to wear kemp or organic cotton all the time. Yeah, not really a good look for me. So if you're as big as a Lanvin and H&M fan as I am, you're going to die for this collection. It is truly one of my favorite things to look forward to for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment