Monday, February 21, 2011

It Girl!

Dear Readers,
Models. Just the very word is enough to make any girl cringe. With their long legs and lean figures, a model is every girls nightmare. But you have to admit, being a model has it's perks and they're almost always on a best dressed list. So that's why I've decided to choose one for this weeks "It Girl". Whenever I take a look at this certain model, she always looks amazing. I'm talking about non other than Miss Chanel Iman. With one of the most envious names in the business, Miss Iman is well on her way to becoming a style icon, if she isn't already. With her flawless skin tone and amazing figure, what's not to be envious about? I've been completely jealous of every single outfit she's worn and why wouldn't I be? Whether it's her wearing Alexander McQueen or even the gorgeous creations of Coco Chanel herself, this model has proved that not only does she have a beautiful face. She's got amazing style as well. It looks like Iman plans to be in business for a very long time and I look forward to seeing what she'll be wearing along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment