Saturday, July 9, 2011

Classic is always in

Hey everyone!
I hope you all had a great week and continue to have a great weekend. Vintage has always been a favorite word of mine. Music, movies and above all else...clothes. So you can understand why I'm extremely excited about Coach bringing back their line of classic bags inspired by the 70's. Coach has been the number one leading brand for purses since I can remember and is preferred by woman all around the world. Whenever I see that their famous logo on a bag I get goose-bumps. Although I'm not a huge fan of their new logo, I still adore the brand regardless. The Classic Collection is mostly made up of beautiful, leather messenger bags in a variety of vivid colors (as seen on the right). I've always preferred Coach's vintage line and have four classic purses I got for an amazing price at a thrift shop. Imagine my surprise when I heard the brand was bringing back some of their classic pieces. It's also kind of bittersweet because it's as if the world is in on the same secret you've known about for years. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled about the comeback. You can find the classic collection at Coach store's worldwide!

xoxo
Sandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment