Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OMG!!



Dear Readers,
If you your a fan of my blog you'd know that H&M is one of my favorite stores EVER! It has so much t offer without an enormous price tag to go along with it. With their collaboration with Lanvin back in Jan and their recent Fight Against Aids campaign, it seems H&M always has something exciting to offer. It seems that H&M has done it again. Versace has teemed up with H&M to collaborate a collection that will be debuting in November 2011. The collection will consist of dresses featuring studded leather, silk, and colorful prints. The accessories will consist of high heels and costume jewelry. Think Gaga meet's African Queen. If I was excited for Lanvin's collaboration than I'm ecstatic for Versace's. I'll honestly be camping out right in front of H&M on November 11th. You can find Versace's collection at H&M on November 11th in the U.S and January 21 worldwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment