Sunday, December 12, 2010

I want your ideas!! :)

Dear Readers,
I've been getting a lot of emails from some of you guys telling me how much you loved the Two-Way Friday! I'm so glad to hear it and it's a bit reassuring to know that there are people out there who actually read my blog. All seriousness, thanks! Now I'm sure you've picked up on the fact that I love making lists. Whether it's making lists of my favorite music or fashion trends, I love making them. I even make lists in the real world as well. It drives my friends and family crazy. You would think having an organized child would make some parents happy, not mine. I guess we're a unique family, to say the least. Well seeing as how my blog can't be about list's 24/7, I've decided to devote one day to posting a new list. I haven't decided which day it'll be which is why I need your help. I want you to send me tweets or emails telling me which day you'd prefer me to make a lists. I'm sort of leaning towards Mondays seeing as how it's the beginning of the week and that would be a fun way to start it off.  The lists will range from everything to my favorite music, books and clothing I'm into at the moment. Also feel free to tell me what sort of lists you'd like me to write about. As much fun as talking about my fave music, books and clothing is, I want something more original. So feel free to email me your ideas! Hope you all had a great weekend and look forward to hearing about all your amazing thoughts.

P.S A lot of you are asking why I go by the name of Andy when my name is Sandra. Well a lot of people call me Sandy which I can't stand. I absolutely loathed the nickname. So one night while my best friend and I were wasted he asked me why not I drop the S in Sandy and just go by Andy? So ever since then he's been calling me Andy and it's just caught on so most of my friends call me Andy now. And that's my friends why I go by the name Andy.

-Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment