Thursday, February 10, 2011

It Girl

Dear Readers,
This weeks "It Girl" is non other than the beautiful Miss Natalie Portman. Whenever I glimpse at recent picture of Miss Portman, she always looks fabulous. Not to mention elegant, classy, and timeless. Plus with a new Golden Globe, an Oscar Nomination and a new ad campaign for Dior, she's seems to be on top of the world. With her winning smile and unbelievable talent, the girl can do no wrong in my book. Oh and did I mention that she knows how to rock a gown all the while being preggers? Portman has made her own in Hollywood whether it's acting or becoming a fashion icon. Which let's face it, she's well on her way of becoming. I cannot wait to witness more greatness from Natalie Portman, acting or fashion wise. I do know one thing though, I'm deffinetly setting my TiVo on Febuary 27th to see what Miss Portman will be wearing. I'm sure it will be something just as stunning as her previous outfits, fingers crossed!                              

No comments:

Post a Comment